adults with disabilities
and inclusion in our community
More Than an Agency, We're Like Family
Bristol Adult Resource Center is a non-profit organization serving individuals with disabilities. Our website has been redesigned to provide parents, family members, and potential volunteers and employees with the information they need about our services. Please use the links above to begin navigating to the various areas of our site.
Our Mission: Advocating personal growth and community inclusion for all we serve.
Time to get your creative juices flowing!
October 24, 2014
Support Bristol ARC by starting your shopping at Amazon Smile!
Support Bristol ARC by starting your shopping at Amazon Smile! Amazon will donate .5% of the price to the organization of your choice.
August 14, 2014
Bristol ARC Fun Day a HUGE success!
Thank you to Daneen Peterson and her team
June 25, 2014
Bristol ARC was awarded!
2014 Small Business Award Recipient
June 17, 2014
Board of Directors Meeting
The Board of Directors has set their next meeting
June 3, 2014
• Board of Directors Meeting - first Tuesday of every month (except August)
• Kringle Candle Sale - Now until November 7th
• Pie Sales - Now until November 12th
• Re-Naming Contest - Now until November 14th
• Quilt Raffle - November 1st - December 12th
• March 26, 2015 - 5th Annual Gala, Aqua Turf